Trust websites

Downloads

16+ Application Form

16+ Prospectus

Arts/PE Clubs

Art Enrichment

KS4 and KS5 students can come to informal drop in sessions, both at lunchtimes and after school. KS3 students can attend the Art Club on a Friday lunchtime.

Drama Enrichment:

All students are encouraged to get involved in the extra-curricular provision in school. In addition, they are able to book and use the rehearsal spaces and equipment for their own individual and group drama projects.

A wealth of activities and performances take place throughout the year including Drama Club, Drama Clinic, a school show and a Performing Arts Tour to a European destination. We also offer a range of trips throughout the year to see live professional drama performances, to support the curriculum of all year groups.

Music Enrichment:

All students are encouraged to get involved in the extra-curricular provision in school. In addition, they are able to book and use the rehearsal spaces and equipment for their own individual and group music projects.

A wealth of activities and performances take place throughout the year including Christmas events and a School Musical. Students are also encouraged to take part in workshops and attend performances throughout the year, including trips to the Theatre and to local and national concerts.

All students are provided with the opportunity to take up instrumental lessons which are taught by specialist teachers during the school day.

PE Enrichment:

The PE staff is fully committed to a comprehensive and inclusive extra-curricular programme. Throughout the year students will have the opportunity to participate in a whole range of clubs and activities including dance, football (boys and girls), netball, hockey (boys and girls), rugby, badminton, tennis, dodgeball, trampolining, basketball, archery, rounders, athletics and mountain biking. We offer inter form competitions on a regular basis and inter school matches across all age ranges.

House System - every student belongs to a house. There are regular inter-house sporting competitions e.g. football, futsal, benchball, badminton etc.

School Sports Partnership - there are many opportunities throughout a student's school life to become a mini leader and/or to join the Erewash Leadership Academy. The most committed and dedicated are invited to become a Sporting Ambassador.

Next event

see all events

Latest tweets

follow us on Twitter @TLES16