Trust websites

Downloads

16+ Application Form

16+ Prospectus

Welcome to Religious Education

Image result for re quotes

In helping our students engage with the issues that Religious Education raises, we use a variety of different strategies. We use lots of discussion, video clips, role-play, ICT and games in our lessons, as well as taking students on trips and welcoming guest speakers to help students to empathise with the views of others and develop clarity and confidence in their own opinion.

Key Stage 5   

A Level students study the WJEC 'Contemporary Society' and 'Ethics' course. This provides an opportunity for students to consider a range of ethical and religious issues facing individuals and communities deeply, evaluate arguments and develop their own views. A broad range of topics are explored in this course including Animal Issues, Middle East Conflict, Religion in the Media and the Secularisation of Society.

Facilities:

Religious Education lessons are delivered in specialist Humanities rooms which are all fitted with digital projectors and with easy access to suites of laptops.

Next event

see all events

Latest tweets

follow us on Twitter @TLES16
  • 20th June 2019

RT @CinderellaTles: Tickets for Wednesday and Thursday are 2 for £10! Make sure you buy your tickets now, all money raised is being donate...
  • 17th June 2019

RT @YoungMindsUK: 💛 Do something you love ✍️ Keep a diary of the positives 🎯 Set mini goals Our Activist Tara shares six ways you can boos...
  • 13th June 2019

@TrentUni @guardian Well done NTU! 🙌