Catering facilities are provided by Interserve Catering and the school has a number of food outlets:
- Main Dining Hall serves a hot meal of the day (meal deal with pudding and drink), along with a vegetarian option. There is also a Deli Bar that offers a variety of freshly made sandwiches and baguettes, salad, pasta, pizza and jacket potatoes with fillings and a variety of homemade cakes and biscuits.
- Catering POD in the Orange Social Area that serves Pasta Kings, freshly made sandwiches, baguettes and wraps, salads and homemade cakes and biscuits.
- Catering POD in the Yellow Social Area that serves paninis, freshly made sandwiches, baguettes and wraps and homemade cakes and biscuits.
- Sixth Form Café that serves a selection of hot and cold dishes, including paninis, bacon rolls, pizzas, sandwiches and wraps, cakes and biscuits.
The School operates a cashless payment system for food (except for the Sixth Form Café).
Students are issued with a PIN number when they start school to use when paying for food or topping up their account. Cash can be added to student's accounts by using the machines at Student Services, Social Areas or the Dining Hall. Parents can send cheques in payable to Interserve Catering (putting their child's name on the back), or use the School Comms App/webpage to add funds electronically.
Free School Meals
Your child may be able to get free school meals if you get any of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Universal Credit
If you think you may be entitled to Free School Meals, please go to the DCC website to complete the application form.
For further information about us, please visit our website.