Key Dates for 2023/24:
External Exam Dates are as follows:
November GCSE Re-Sits – 7th to 13th November 2023
January Exam Series – 8th January to 2nd February 2024
Summer Exam Series – 13th May to 21st June
Results Days are as follows:
A Level/Level 3 qualifications – 15th August 2024 TBC
GCSE/Level 2 qualifications – 22nd August 2024 TBC
Mock Exams are as follows:
- 12thto 16th February 2024 – take place in classrooms, organised by department
- 20thto 25th May 2024 – take place in classrooms, organised by department
- 22ndto 26th January 2024 – take place in classrooms, organised by department
- 8thto 19th January 2024 – take place in classrooms, organised by department
- 24thJune to 5th July 2024 – core exams in formal exam setting, organised by Exams Officer, option exams in classrooms organised by department
- 20thNovember to 1st December 2023 – formal exam setting organised by Exams Officer
- 26thFebruary to 8th March 2024 – formal exam setting organised by Exams Officer
- 11thto 15th December 2023 – take place in classrooms, organised by department
- 17thto 27th June 2024 – take place in classrooms, organised by department
- 13thto 17th November 2023 – formal exam setting organised by Exams Officer
- 4thto 8th March 2024 – formal exams setting organised by Exams Officer
Should you feel that there are grounds to appeal any of your grades please email the Exams Officer on email@example.com as soon as possible once you have received your results. This will be considered by a member of the senior leadership team who will be able to respond and advise you of the relevant processes. The deadline for reviews of marking is the 28th September.
In some instances we may identify students who are close to a grade boundary and may benefit from having some or all of their exam papers re-marked. In this instance students are required to sign an authorisation form and we will submit this to the exam board at the earliest possible opportunity. Other examination remarks will be looked at on a case by case basis and may incur a charge. Any queries around re-marks should be directed to the above email address.
For more information on next steps once students have received their results, they can also contact the National Exam Results Helpline, run by the National Careers Service. They can be called on 0800 100 900. Lines are open from 08:00 to 22:00, 7 days a week. Calls are free from landlines and most mobile numbers.
Certificates for all qualifications will be available for collection from Monday 11th December 2023 from the main school reception
GCSE and A-Level Certificate Collections
GCSE and A-Level Certificates for students who sat exams in Summer 2022 are now available to collect from reception. They can be collected during school opening hours. Please bring along a photo-ID in order to collect your certificates.
We also still have some uncollected certificates from summer 2021 which are also available for collection from reception.
If you have an enquiry about older exam certificates or exam results please contact the exam boards directly at the below websites:
Please click here to access JCQ information for students.