At The Long Eaton School, in line with our value of Ambition we believe that all students should have access to the highest standards of educational provision and opportunities to enhance their future prospects and life aspirations.
Therefore, the Careers & Employability Programme at The Long Eaton School is designed to support students at various stages of their academic journey, ensuring they can make informed decisions about their future career choices.
Our Vision Is…
To ensure that every young person, regardless of background, gender and prior attainment develops the knowledge and skills required to succeed in the most aspirational pathway for them.
- Inspire students to raise academic achievement.
- To provide every young person with knowledge of all future pathways, including higher education, apprenticeships, and traineeships.
- To equip every young person with the skills needed to succeed in their future pathways and prepare students for jobs that may not exist.
- Allow every young person multiple opportunities to engage with local employers and further education providers.
- Allow every young person to experience the world of work.
- Provide every young person with knowledge of the local labour market and explore opportunities within growth sectors.
- Ensure every young person receives quality advice and guidance at key points of transition.